Self Guided Bike Ireland Tours
Discover Ireland at your own pace.
Cycling in Ireland is the best way to explore our wonderful country. Take to quieter country road, avoiding traffic and travel at your ease on a select Ireland bike trip. We have cycle tours all along the west coast and the Wild Atlantic Way. Whether you would prefer to explore inland mountainous Irish landscapes, amazing coastal vista or unique limestone outcrops, we have the tour for you.
- Travel to the most westerly point in Europe on the Dingle Peninsula.
- Take the world renowned Ring of Kerry Route with a free day to visit Skellig Michael if you like.
- Weave along the picturesque West Cork Coast.
- Cycle along the top of the Cliffs of Moher and through the Burren
- Travel over the Healy Pass between Cork & Kerry on the Beara Peninsula.
- Travel across the North Coast of Antrim visiting Castles and the Giant’s Causeway
Your trip will be stress free and wonderfully relaxing. All you will have to do is get here……and pedal!!
You can bring your own bike, or rent one of ours. Take a Hybrid Bike, Road Bike or an eBike (for that little assistance).
We will arrange your accommodations each night. Your luggage will be transferred while you are out cycling. We provide detailed notes & maps from place to place each day. We offer the security of 24-hour telephone support. We even offer you access to our amazing GPS cycling app.
Our Cycling Tours
Why Choose Us
24 hour telephone support service
to explore Ireland
All Luggage transfers included
Tour briefing and support calls during your holiday
clean & comfortable
Dedicated holiday specialist to help with planning