Self Guided Hiking Ireland
The Best Walking Tours in Ireland!
Discover Ireland at your own pace & in your own way on our Self Guided Hiking Tours.These Self-Guided Hiking Tours visit Ireland’s most beautiful locations. Whether you are after mountain ranges, rolling hills or panoramic views of the coast we have a tour for you!
- Explore the Dingle Peninsula along the Dingle Way.
- Visit Killarney National Park on the famous Kerry Way.
- Wander in the Wicklow mountains on the Wicklow Way.
- Visit the Aran Islands & the unique Burren landscape.
- Bask in the stunning views on the Beara Way & Sheep’s Head Way.
- Amaze at the Northern Ireland’s Giants Causeway on the Antrim Coast.
Why Choose our Self Guided Hiking Tours?
Your accommodation will be booked for each night. We will arrange your luggage transfers as required. Detailed notes & maps are provided to ensure you get safely from place to place each day. Therefore, all you need to do is get here!
24 Hours Support
Enjoy the security of 24-hour telephone support. Meaning all our Ireland Walking Tours are wonderful relaxing experiences. Allowing you discover Ireland the way it should be. Enjoy!!
We now offer the added support of our GPS app – you will find more information here.
Our Hiking Tours
The Ring of Kerry
Magnificent Coastal Views
Explore Rathlin Island
Walk the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
Visit Dunseverick Castle ruin
Church of St. Crohan
Sheep’s Head Lighthouse
Why Choose Us
24 hour telephone support service
to explore Ireland
All Luggage transfers included
Tour briefing and support calls during your holiday
clean & comfortable
Dedicated holiday specialist to help with planning