Guided Walking Tour Dates
Guided Walking Tour Dates in Ireland
Our Guided Hiking Tour Dates set for one tour departure per week. We are offering tours to 4 of our favourite hiking locations in Ireland. These destinations cover most of the magnificent Wild Atlantic Way. Also, we are delighted to reintroduce our Guided Walking Trip in Donegal for 2021.
1. Kerry the Kingdom – guided walking tours on the Dingle Peninsula and the Ring of Kerry
2. Burren, Aran & Connemara – fantastic guided hikes in these 3 amazing locations
3. West of Ireland & Islands – hiking trip visiting Achill Island, Clare Island & Inishbofin Island along with mainland hikes
4. West Cork – walking trails on the Beara & Sheep’s Head Peninsulas with glorious hills and mountains
5. Donegal – wonderful tour featuring the finest scenery in Ireland, the most famous being the cliffs of Slieve League
If you would prefer an “inbetween” tour – self-guiding with a guide on call to assist you, check out our new Guide Assisted Tours.
All we ask is that you read all the “Walk Details” for your chosen holiday & make sure you are happy that you can accomplish each day’s Walk Distance & elevation, together with the underfoot conditions – to ensure you have a wonderful holiday.