Guided Tralee Day Tours
From Tralee there is an amazing array of Day Tours for you to experience – on foot or by bike!
You can take a stroll along part of the Kerry Camino and visit Killelton Oratory on the way to Camp. Hop on a bike and take a spin to Fenit, following the backroads running alongside the new Tralee Fenit Greenway – due to open in late 2021. Take to the hills, trekking up Caherconree in the Slieve Mish Mountains.
Child Policy: Over 12 years are usually able for these tours. Children must be properly kitted out & capable of the distance. Under 12’s are permitted if capable of this distance, and at parent’s discretion.
Please bring/wear the following items:
- Good quality comfortable shoes.
- Good quality waterproof rain jacket and pants.
- Day rucksack with approx. 500ml of water and a snack that can be enjoyed in the open air.
- Spare clothing according to weather on the day – warm hat or sun hat, warm gloves or sunscreen, spare socks and an extra top layer.
- Please note areas can be muddy and wet during these tours.