Guided Dingle Day Tours
Hike or cycle around Europe’s most westerly headland. This region is steeped in history and religious artifacts so, combining this with the spectacular scenery these are day tours you cannot miss!!
The options for a day trip from Dingle include a hike along the coast – looking out at the Great Blasket Islands. Take a cycle around Slea Head, stopping off at Gallarus, Dunquinn and numerous beehive huts. Maybe you would like to follow the pilgrimage route up Mount Brandon and gaze out on the Wild Atlantic Ocean.
Child Policy: Over 12 years are usually able for these tours. Children must be properly kitted out & capable of the distance. Under 12’s are permitted if capable of this distance, and at parent’s discretion.
Please bring/wear the following items:
- Good quality comfortable shoes.
- Good quality waterproof rain jacket and pants.
- Day rucksack with approx. 500ml of water and a snack that can be enjoyed in the open air.
- Spare clothing according to weather on the day – warm hat or sun hat, warm gloves or sunscreen, spare socks and an extra top layer.
- Please note areas can be muddy and wet during these tours.