Guided Burren Day Tours
Explore one of the worlds most unique area. The Burren is renowned for its barren landscape, flora and fauna. Whether you are staying in Doolin, Lahinch, Ennis or just passing through our guides are ready and waiting to open up this wonderful part of the Wild Atlantic Way to you.
Hike the Carran Loop through the heart of the Burren’s limestone landscape or tackle Abbey Hill for a bird’s eye view.
Child Policy: Over 12 years are usually able for these tours. Children must be properly kitted out & capable of the distance. Under 12’s are permitted if capable of this distance, and at parent’s discretion.
Please bring/wear the following items:
- Good quality comfortable shoes.
- Good quality waterproof rain jacket and pants.
- Day rucksack with approx. 500ml of water and a snack that can be enjoyed in the open air.
- Spare clothing according to weather on the day – warm hat or sun hat, warm gloves or sunscreen, spare socks and an extra top layer.
- Please note areas can be muddy and wet during these tours.