We are delighted to announce our BRAND NEW 8 Day Guided Dingle & Ring of Kerry Guided Bike Tour!
Enjoy a magical Guided Bike tour with us taking in the very best parts of both the Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula & the rarely travelled Kerry head Peninsula. You will get to see what surely is the very best scenery in Ireland. Kerry has so much to offer you as an active traveller, from the raw views out into the deep Atlantic Ocean, the Blasket Sound and Slea Head to the magnificent rolling hills of agricultural land to the stunning scenery of The Skellig Ring and the Brida Valley. Kerry is a true gem of history, culture and unforgettable scenery. And all this while you stay in our handpicked accommodations with the opportunity to eat in the regions finest restaurants and enjoy music and dance in the region’s best pubs as the perfect end for a enjoyable day in the saddle.
This Guided Cycling Tour is packed with highlights and memories to last a lifetime.
For the duration of your Guided Bike Tour your guide will be on hand to support you and introduce you to stories of this land. Full van support is provided by the guide so you can choose to cut a day short if you wish and jump on board. No need to worry about heavy bike bags as all your luggage will be transferred between accommodations. To help you carry whatever you need on your daily journey we provide front handle bar bag and rear pannier bags. These are fully optional should you not want them. Bike bags are generally a lot more comfortable than back packs and your back will be less sweaty if you do use them. Each bike is equipped with a bottle cage you can keep hydrated on your journey!
Some of the highlights of the Guided Bike Tour are a cycle on Slea head, Ballyheigue beach, traditional Irish music in Dingle and seeing the roads less travelled on the famous ‘Ring of Kerry’
You will see Annascaul village which is famous as the home of Tom Crean who in the 1900s journeyed to the Antarctic with the explorers Shackleton and Scott in a bid to be the first to reach the South Pole. You will be cycling along the coast by the famous Skellig rocks. If you have seen the recent Star Wars ‘The Force Awakens’ you will be sure to recognise them!
Visit the quaint fishing village of Fenit, The birthplace of Irelands Patron Saint of travel St Brendan who is said to have sailed to the Promised Land (North America) in the 5th Century in a boat made of animal hide stretch over a wooden frame!
Stay on Valentia Island which was once home to the Knight of Kerry and the landing site of the first transatlantic cable to North America.
- Expert, Experienced, Local Guide for the duration of the tour
- 7 night’s Bed and Breakfast.
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning.
- 2 x 3 course evening meals
- 4 picnic lunches
- Quality Hybrid Bikes, ladies and gents, with full back-up service.
- 6 days of cycling. Varied and interesting each day.
- All transport included as per the itinerary.
- GPS units to aid navigation
- Give you full cycling details, easy to read route descriptions and maps of the area
- Full pre-departure information pack to allow you to fully plan for your holiday and so get the most from this Irish cycling experience.
- Airport transfers arranged/booked if required.
- Extra days/nights booking on request.
- Advice service provided to aid planning any additional activities, travel.