Guided Dublin Day Tours
On a trip to Ireland a visit to Dublin is a must. From the Guinness Storehouse or the Book of Kells to O’Connell Street and Molly Malone there is so much to see and explore. But there is also some stunning coastal and Cliff Hikes no more than 30 minutes away.
Leave the city behind and head east with one of our guides to take in the coastal vistas along Howth Cliffs. If you would prefer to venture a little further you can hop on the DART to Bray and enjoy a wonderful walk along a coastal path to Greystones.
Child Policy: Over 12 years are usually able for these tours. Children must be properly kitted out & capable of the distance. Under 12’s are permitted if capable of this distance, and at parent’s discretion.
Please bring/wear the following items:
- Good quality comfortable shoes.
- Good quality waterproof rain jacket and pants.
- Day rucksack with approx. 500ml of water and a snack that can be enjoyed in the open air.
- Spare clothing according to weather on the day – warm hat or sun hat, warm gloves or sunscreen, spare socks and an extra top layer.
- Please note areas can be muddy and wet during these tours.