Guided Connemara Day Tours
Add to the experience of exploring the rugged Connemara Region of the Wild Atlantic Way by joining one of our guides on a day tour up Connacht’s highest peak.
Child Policy: Over 12 years are usually able for these tours. Children must be properly kitted out & capable of the distance. Under 12’s are permitted if capable of this distance, and at parent’s discretion.
Please bring/wear the following items:
- Good quality comfortable shoes.
- Good quality waterproof rain jacket and pants.
- Day rucksack with approx. 500ml of water and a snack that can be enjoyed in the open air.
- Spare clothing according to weather on the day – warm hat or sun hat, warm gloves or sunscreen, spare socks and an extra top layer.
- Please note areas can be muddy and wet during these tours.