2023 Guided Hiking Tours Now Available
Details for our Ireland Guided Hikes in 2023 are now live on our website! Two changes we’ve made to our signature guided hiking adventures include:
- Accommodations will be in four-star boutique inns and hotels
- Maximum group size will be 8 travellers (reduced from 12 walkers)
We’ve designed our Guided Hiking Tours to maximize every moment of your holiday – even while you’re walking uphill! We’ve curated a selection of beautiful, four-star accommodations with delicious Irish breakfast. Daily luggage transfer to your hotel is provided so you can travel light on the trail. And our local Irish guides not only have a passion for hiking and exploring the outdoors, they also have fascinating interests and experiences, and enjoy sharing their extensive knowledge of Irish culture, history, archeology, cuisine and more.
There’s nothing quite like walking over rolling hills and along winding coastal trails to calm the mind and invigorate the soul. With expansive coastal views, stunning landscapes, fresh air and feet planted firmly on the ground, one can’t help but feel a sense of peace and connection. While travelling on foot, time slows down and everything seems more vibrant and alive.
Join us in 2023 as we explore Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way!
For an introduction and glimpse into the Ireland Walk Hike Bike experience, watch our Guided Hiking Tours Reel below:
2023 Guided Hiking Tours
Our 8-day guided hiking tours depart three times a month between May and September and explore our favorite hiking locations along the magnificent Wild Atlantic Way. Scroll down for a summary of each guided hike.
8-Day Guided Burren, Aran Islands & Connemara Hike
Exploring three spectacular Wild
MAY 6, JUL 8, AUG 12, SEP 9
Exploring the Dingle Peninsula &
Ring of Kerry
MAY 20, JUN 24, JUL 22,
AUG 26, SEP 2
8-Day Guided Wild Atlantic Way & Islands Hike
Featuring Achill, Clare and Inishbofin Islands & mainland hikes
MAY 13, JUN 17, JUL 15,
AUG 19, SEP 16
What to Expect
On our Guided Hiking Tours, you join a set group departure with other like-minded travelers who share an interest in hiking. This is your tour style if you’re looking for:
- Every detail to be taken care of so you can unwind and relax
- The freedom to enjoy the places you visit safely
- A Hiking guide that is an expert in navigation, allowing you to discover hiking routes not accessible to those without these skills.
- A travel experience where you can just show up and unplug and enjoy the ride without having to make decisions and manage timing, schedule and pace
- A local guide, storyteller and historian who offers an insider’s perspective and fascinating stories, and who will introduce you to jaw-dropping viewpoints, epic trails, the liveliest local pubs and sensational restaurants
- Camaraderie of fellow outdoor enthusiasts
An interactive and social experience; Opportunities to meet new people and develop long-lasting friendships
- Pre-arranged accommodations each night and daily luggage transfer provided by Ireland Walk Hike Bike
“I’ve travelled all the way from Australia several times to do guided group walks with this great company. Again, I was so impressed with our guide, the lovely B&Bs and hotels and the well organized transport. And the beautiful Irish countryside to immerse yourself in…I’ll be doing another one.”
– MARGARET T.